With the DAC6 reporting requirements upon us, I joined an international panel of experts last week for #STEPEurope's second Virtual Panel Discussion.
Nearly 600 delegates registered for the session with over 300 joining live to enjoy what resulted in a lively discussion on the information exchange regime #DAC6.
The session was moderated by Simon Gorbutt TEP, Lombard International Assurance S.A., Luxembourg and I was joined by:
- Jérôme Barré TEP, Barré & Associés, France
- Marco Cerrato TEP, Maisto e Associati, Italy
- Dr. Niklas Schmidt J.R.M. TEP, WOLF THEISS Attorneys-at-Law, Austria
- Practical experience from ‘postponement’ and ‘non-postponement’ countries.
- Approaches to DAC6 analyses and reporting.
- Significant country variations and what to do about them.
- EU and non-EU case studies.
- Commercial impact (provider, advisor and client).
- Four things you must know, before you report.
There will also be a follow up Q&A report which we will share as soon as available.
For more information on DAC6 requirements, please contact me.